hello hello everyone so guess what yes yay this is part 2 of the life hacks post but this is the studying edition i know that you guys might have midterms and finals now and i hope this helps you with everything you need i wish you all the best and i hope you ace the shit out of this year if you have any questions about anything i’m always available i love you good luck -shakes xx
- how to take notes
- late essay? no problem
- how to write good
- how to write a good essay
- look like you’re typing an essay
- free microsoft word?
- word on the tip of your tongue?
- use big and interesting words
EASY & QUICK
- best learning website ever
- documentary films
- how to study?
- learn any subject
- how to do anything
- learn how stuff works
- brainstorm online
- look for your worksheets on here
SCIENCE & MATH
- coffee shop feeling while studying
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- download free books
- free textbooks
- college life hacks
- finals survival guide
- get more accurate information
Some playlists to listen to while you’re studying // doing your homework:
TIPS & TRICKS
- Studying in a blue room relaxes your mood and makes you more productive, which is great for finishing up assignments and homework.
- Spray an unfamiliar scent, and chew an unfamiliar flavour of gum while you’re having a study session.
- Before you start your exam, write down the things you think you might need while they’re still fresh in your head at the top of the page such as formulas and vocabulary words.
- 'Times New Roman' is the easiest and fastest font to read.
- When writing an essay, add the opposing point of view to make the read look at both sides.
- When you’re taking notes, pretend you’re writing them for some else, preferably someone you care about, and imagine them not knowing anything when it comes to the class you’re writing notes in.
- Using colours when writing your notes helps you remember faster, avoid using only one colour as it might dull out important information.
- Change your font from 12pt to 14pt when writing essays, it looks the same but increases the number of pages by 1-2.
- Cinnamon flavoured gum helps you stay awake, use it for your morning classes.
- Speaking something out loud helps your remember, so always read your notes aloud when you’re studying.
- Reading the first and last paragraphs and only running over the middle has the same outcome as reading all of it.
- Chocolate has the ability to improve your math skills.
- Always have an alternative email, you never know when it might come in handy.
- Cold showers over coffee anyway. It keeps you fresh the entire day, and also helps you stay focused and less tired throughout the day.
- Reward yourself with 15-20 minutes of free time with every 45 minutes of studying.
- If you’re pulling an all nighter, sleeping the 20 minutes before the sun comes up helps your body relax and you’ll be less tired.
- Replace the colour tube of your red pen with the blue one. No one steals a red pen, and no one wants it.
- Always say yes to extra credit, no matter what your grade is. It can make a huge different seeing as it has the ability to change one percent which can change an entire grade letter.
- ALWAYS DATE YOUR NOTES // ASSIGNMENTS.
- Writing something down is an equivalent of saying something 7 times.
- No matter how much time you have left, do it earlier. You’ll be glad you did.
- Be friends with your teachers, you never know what can happen during the school year.
- Have a study group, you’ll have friends to explain things to you and vide versa, also you can share notes and finish up homework without feeling like time is passing by slow.
And now an inspiring quote said by my biology teacher to one of my friends who wouldn’t stop looking at the clock, “The time will pass, but you might not pass this class.”
..not what I meant to do this evening but look I made a tutorial!
this kinda got out of hand but I was having fun shh
remember to experiment around, there are many different ways to do things! B) it’s up to you finding the one you like!
also gomen for crappy handwriting and some rushed drawings
its been a while since I’ve done anything with tutorials ahhh also my explanations started to die out because I don’t have a lot to say to describe each one. If this helps you, I’m glad. But I would say to just springboard from this! get loose with your poses and have fuuuuun
How to Pack Luggage?
Finally uploading my Hiragana and Katakana Charts! Yay!
Just to give you a quick explanation, hiragana and katakana are both Japanese alphabets, used with Kanji (Chinese Characters).
Originally, Japan didn’t have a writing system and when they found the need for one they borrowed the Chinese writing system. Because Chinese and Japanese are such different languages, hiragana was created to fill in the gaps (you will find out more about this as you learn more Japanese).
Katakana was later created to translate English words, and some other foreign words, that had no equivalent word in Japanese. Katakana is used for foreign names including the names of countries, the names of people, etc. It can also be used to emphasis Japanese words.
Well, history lesson over! Let’s start learning how to write in Japanese!! Feel free to print out my Hiragana and Katakana Charts.
While you are here, check out my Facebook Page!
All credit goes to the masterpost…posters. Because they’re great people.Cheer up and Relax
- Ugh, Feelings
- Calming Noises
- Feeling Okay?
- Websites for when you want to…
- Cute games
- Coping Skills and Distractions
- A happy things Masterpost
- Feeling stressed, sweetie?Fun Stuff
- Hobbies Masterpost
- somethingpointy’s Masterpost of Bullshit Time Wasting!!
- For when boredom Strikes
- Good psychological games masterpost
- Learn To CodeMental Illness
- Anxiety Masterpost
- Bipolar Disorder Masterpost
- Depression Masterpost
- Eating Disorder Masterpost
- Mental Health Help Masterpost
- Panic and Anxiety Information Masterpost
- Recovery ResourcesSelf Harm
- Momma’s Alternatives to Self Harm
- Ultimate Self-Injury Recovery Masterpost
- Coping with thoughts of self harm MasterpostFilms
- The Big LGBTQA* Film Masterpost
- Studio Ghibli Films Masterpost
- Disney Films Masterpost
- Animated Movie Masterpost
- What do you mean I’m not 10 anymore?General Self HelpEverything
- One Big Masterpost
- Everything Masterpost
- Nicoisbroken’s Master list
- Literally Rad’s Resource MasterpostIn Case Of EmergencyOthers
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
where can you read the novels?
Japanese » English:
Kagerou Daze II -a headphone actor- [Summary] [Novel Illustration]
Headphone Actor I
Yuukei Yesterday I
Headphone Actor II
Yuukei Yesterday II
Headphone Actor III
Yuukei Yesterday III
Headphone Actor IV
~Afterword “A Story of Something Too Hideous For the Eyes”~
- Kagerou Daze IV -the missing children- [Novel Illustration : 1 | 2]
Shinigami Record I
Children Record III
Shinigami Record II
Children Record IV
Shinigami Record III
Children Record V
Shinigami Record IV
Children Record VI
Headphone Actor V
- Kagerou Daze V -the deceiving- [Novel Illustration : Novel Version | Bookwalker Version]
On The Road That Certain Day
On The Road The Day Called Today : 1 | 2
Japanese » Chinese » English:
- Kagerou Daze III -the children reason-
Konoha no Sekai Jijou
Kagerou Daze I : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Chilren Record I : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kagerou Daze II : 1 | 2
Children Record II : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
Kagerou Daze III : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Otsukimi Recital : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Kagerou Daze IV
- Kagerou Daze V -the deceiving-
Yobanashi Deceive 0
On The Rooftop That Certain Day
Yobanashi Deceive 1 : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ever wondered how to put pattern effects on stuff? this is how i do them. :P (using paint tool SAI)
*other colors will change the color of your shape. tip: brownish patterns will give your shape an antique/vintage/old effect. orz i fail at explaining haha
lol i love the overlay effect! :D i hope this helped! :3