- duolingo // learn languages for free
- rhymezone // type in a word and find words that rhyme
- onelook // reverse dictionary
- hemingwayapp // check your essay for readability
- thesaurus // find synonyms, antonyms and more
- planetebook & gutenberg // free ebooks
- coursera // free online courses
- realtimeboard // a virtual pinboard
- pianotte & imslp // free piano sheet music
- tunefind // find songs used in movies and tv shows
- tothebestof // listen to the top 10 songs of any band or musical artist
- omgcatz // download 8tracks playlists
- tags.goose // mass tumblr tag replacer
- colorpicker // helps you choose #hex colours
- wordmark // helps you decide on fonts from your computer
- iemoji // copy+paste tool for ios emojis on browsers
- simpledesktops & subtlepatterns // simple desktop backgrounds
- fount // identify fonts on websites
- dafont & googlefonts // places to find lots of fonts
- wigflip // pixel speech bubble generator
- myfridgefood // check what stuff you have in your fridge and get some recipe ideas
- roadtrippers // tool to plan a roadtrip across america
- recitethis // turn a quote into a masterpiece
- letterboxd // organize the movies you’ve watched, loved and plan on watching
- soundrown // listen to various calming sounds
Okay, decided to whip this up because of the following reasons:
1) I get this question a lot. Apparently there are a ton of folks out there that are really new to paypal and while I don’t mind helping, having a good reference page for folks that shows you exactly what to do will cut down the time I spend explaining it.
2) I’ve had two flags on my account in the past year because no one check the “No Shipping Required” box. So Paypal comes to me and says “Hey you didn’t ship our their thing!!!” but I do digital commissions…there’s nothing to ship! So this step is really important!
3) I often have to give out my Paypal email over and over for this and I figured having it in one spot might help!
There will be a new page on my blog with these images and I’ll try to keep them up to date if Paypal happens to change their format! Hope this helps you guys!
(Interested in commissioning me? Check out this page here!)
Putting this on my art blog ‘fo my folks.
NEVER MENTION ANTHRO CHARACTERS, FURAFFINITY/DEVIANTART/INKBUNNY/ETC., ANYTHING OF AN ADULT NATURE OR ANYTHING EVEN MILDLY QUESTIONABLE (EVEN AVOID THINGS LIKE TRANSGENDER). PAYPAL IS A SHITTY SERVICE AND WILL LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT DOWN WITH ALL THE MONEY INSIDE IF THIS HAPPENS.
Oh my god, seriously???
hello hello everyone so guess what yes yay this is part 2 of the life hacks post but this is the studying edition i know that you guys might have midterms and finals now and i hope this helps you with everything you need i wish you all the best and i hope you ace the shit out of this year if you have any questions about anything i’m always available i love you good luck -shakes xx
- how to take notes
- late essay? no problem
- how to write good
- how to write a good essay
- look like you’re typing an essay
- free microsoft word?
- word on the tip of your tongue?
- use big and interesting words
EASY & QUICK
- best learning website ever
- documentary films
- how to study?
- learn any subject
- how to do anything
- learn how stuff works
- brainstorm online
- look for your worksheets on here
SCIENCE & MATH
- coffee shop feeling while studying
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- download free books
- free textbooks
- college life hacks
- finals survival guide
- get more accurate information
Some playlists to listen to while you’re studying // doing your homework:
TIPS & TRICKS
- Studying in a blue room relaxes your mood and makes you more productive, which is great for finishing up assignments and homework.
- Spray an unfamiliar scent, and chew an unfamiliar flavour of gum while you’re having a study session.
- Before you start your exam, write down the things you think you might need while they’re still fresh in your head at the top of the page such as formulas and vocabulary words.
- 'Times New Roman' is the easiest and fastest font to read.
- When writing an essay, add the opposing point of view to make the read look at both sides.
- When you’re taking notes, pretend you’re writing them for some else, preferably someone you care about, and imagine them not knowing anything when it comes to the class you’re writing notes in.
- Using colours when writing your notes helps you remember faster, avoid using only one colour as it might dull out important information.
- Change your font from 12pt to 14pt when writing essays, it looks the same but increases the number of pages by 1-2.
- Cinnamon flavoured gum helps you stay awake, use it for your morning classes.
- Speaking something out loud helps your remember, so always read your notes aloud when you’re studying.
- Reading the first and last paragraphs and only running over the middle has the same outcome as reading all of it.
- Chocolate has the ability to improve your math skills.
- Always have an alternative email, you never know when it might come in handy.
- Cold showers over coffee anyway. It keeps you fresh the entire day, and also helps you stay focused and less tired throughout the day.
- Reward yourself with 15-20 minutes of free time with every 45 minutes of studying.
- If you’re pulling an all nighter, sleeping the 20 minutes before the sun comes up helps your body relax and you’ll be less tired.
- Replace the colour tube of your red pen with the blue one. No one steals a red pen, and no one wants it.
- Always say yes to extra credit, no matter what your grade is. It can make a huge different seeing as it has the ability to change one percent which can change an entire grade letter.
- ALWAYS DATE YOUR NOTES // ASSIGNMENTS.
- Writing something down is an equivalent of saying something 7 times.
- No matter how much time you have left, do it earlier. You’ll be glad you did.
- Be friends with your teachers, you never know what can happen during the school year.
- Have a study group, you’ll have friends to explain things to you and vide versa, also you can share notes and finish up homework without feeling like time is passing by slow.
And now an inspiring quote said by my biology teacher to one of my friends who wouldn’t stop looking at the clock, “The time will pass, but you might not pass this class.”
..not what I meant to do this evening but look I made a tutorial!
this kinda got out of hand but I was having fun shh
remember to experiment around, there are many different ways to do things! B) it’s up to you finding the one you like!
also gomen for crappy handwriting and some rushed drawings
its been a while since I’ve done anything with tutorials ahhh also my explanations started to die out because I don’t have a lot to say to describe each one. If this helps you, I’m glad. But I would say to just springboard from this! get loose with your poses and have fuuuuun
How to Pack Luggage?
Finally uploading my Hiragana and Katakana Charts! Yay!
Just to give you a quick explanation, hiragana and katakana are both Japanese alphabets, used with Kanji (Chinese Characters).
Originally, Japan didn’t have a writing system and when they found the need for one they borrowed the Chinese writing system. Because Chinese and Japanese are such different languages, hiragana was created to fill in the gaps (you will find out more about this as you learn more Japanese).
Katakana was later created to translate English words, and some other foreign words, that had no equivalent word in Japanese. Katakana is used for foreign names including the names of countries, the names of people, etc. It can also be used to emphasis Japanese words.
Well, history lesson over! Let’s start learning how to write in Japanese!! Feel free to print out my Hiragana and Katakana Charts.
While you are here, check out my Facebook Page!
All credit goes to the masterpost…posters. Because they’re great people.Cheer up and Relax
- Ugh, Feelings
- Calming Noises
- Feeling Okay?
- Websites for when you want to…
- Cute games
- Coping Skills and Distractions
- A happy things Masterpost
- Feeling stressed, sweetie?Fun Stuff
- Hobbies Masterpost
- somethingpointy’s Masterpost of Bullshit Time Wasting!!
- For when boredom Strikes
- Good psychological games masterpost
- Learn To CodeMental Illness
- Anxiety Masterpost
- Bipolar Disorder Masterpost
- Depression Masterpost
- Eating Disorder Masterpost
- Mental Health Help Masterpost
- Panic and Anxiety Information Masterpost
- Recovery ResourcesSelf Harm
- Momma’s Alternatives to Self Harm
- Ultimate Self-Injury Recovery Masterpost
- Coping with thoughts of self harm MasterpostFilms
- The Big LGBTQA* Film Masterpost
- Studio Ghibli Films Masterpost
- Disney Films Masterpost
- Animated Movie Masterpost
- What do you mean I’m not 10 anymore?General Self HelpEverything
- One Big Masterpost
- Everything Masterpost
- Nicoisbroken’s Master list
- Literally Rad’s Resource MasterpostIn Case Of EmergencyOthers