its been a while since I’ve done anything with tutorials ahhh also my explanations started to die out because I don’t have a lot to say to describe each one. If this helps you, I’m glad. But I would say to just springboard from this! get loose with your poses and have fuuuuun
How to Pack Luggage?
Finally uploading my Hiragana and Katakana Charts! Yay!
Just to give you a quick explanation, hiragana and katakana are both Japanese alphabets, used with Kanji (Chinese Characters).
Originally, Japan didn’t have a writing system and when they found the need for one they borrowed the Chinese writing system. Because Chinese and Japanese are such different languages, hiragana was created to fill in the gaps (you will find out more about this as you learn more Japanese).
Katakana was later created to translate English words, and some other foreign words, that had no equivalent word in Japanese. Katakana is used for foreign names including the names of countries, the names of people, etc. It can also be used to emphasis Japanese words.
Well, history lesson over! Let’s start learning how to write in Japanese!! Feel free to print out my Hiragana and Katakana Charts.
While you are here, check out my Facebook Page!
All credit goes to the masterpost…posters. Because they’re great people.Cheer up and Relax
- Ugh, Feelings
- Calming Noises
- Feeling Okay?
- Websites for when you want to…
- Cute games
- Coping Skills and Distractions
- A happy things Masterpost
- Feeling stressed, sweetie?Fun Stuff
- Hobbies Masterpost
- somethingpointy’s Masterpost of Bullshit Time Wasting!!
- For when boredom Strikes
- Good psychological games masterpost
- Learn To CodeMental Illness
- Anxiety Masterpost
- Bipolar Disorder Masterpost
- Depression Masterpost
- Eating Disorder Masterpost
- Mental Health Help Masterpost
- Panic and Anxiety Information Masterpost
- Recovery ResourcesSelf Harm
- Momma’s Alternatives to Self Harm
- Ultimate Self-Injury Recovery Masterpost
- Coping with thoughts of self harm MasterpostFilms
- The Big LGBTQA* Film Masterpost
- Studio Ghibli Films Masterpost
- Disney Films Masterpost
- Animated Movie Masterpost
- What do you mean I’m not 10 anymore?General Self HelpEverything
- One Big Masterpost
- Everything Masterpost
- Nicoisbroken’s Master list
- Literally Rad’s Resource MasterpostIn Case Of EmergencyOthers
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
where can you read the novels?
Japanese » English:
Kagerou Daze II -a headphone actor- [Summary] [Novel Illustration]
Headphone Actor I
Yuukei Yesterday I
Headphone Actor II
Yuukei Yesterday II
Headphone Actor III
Yuukei Yesterday III
Headphone Actor IV
~Afterword “A Story of Something Too Hideous For the Eyes”~
- Kagerou Daze IV -the missing children- [Novel Illustration : 1 | 2]
Shinigami Record I
Children Record III
Shinigami Record II
Children Record IV
Shinigami Record III
Children Record V
Shinigami Record IV
Children Record VI
Headphone Actor V
- Kagerou Daze V -the deceiving- [Novel Illustration : Novel Version | Bookwalker Version]
On The Road That Certain Day
On The Road The Day Called Today : 1 | 2
Japanese » Chinese » English:
- Kagerou Daze III -the children reason-
Konoha no Sekai Jijou
Kagerou Daze I : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Chilren Record I : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kagerou Daze II : 1 | 2
Children Record II : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
Kagerou Daze III : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Otsukimi Recital : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Kagerou Daze IV
- Kagerou Daze V -the deceiving-
Yobanashi Deceive 0
On The Rooftop That Certain Day
Yobanashi Deceive 1 : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ever wondered how to put pattern effects on stuff? this is how i do them. :P (using paint tool SAI)
*other colors will change the color of your shape. tip: brownish patterns will give your shape an antique/vintage/old effect. orz i fail at explaining haha
lol i love the overlay effect! :D i hope this helped! :3
I made a slideshow about how to create a fictional character… I got most of the information from the ‘start writing fiction’ (free) course on the OpenUniversity website and found it incredibly useful so here’s a visual version for you :)
I’ve never made ice cream before, so I did you guys a favor and found this recipe elsewhere. This ice cream mixes the salty taste of sea salt with the sweet tastes of cream and sugar. Apparently, Kingdom Hearts II director Tetsuya Nomura had this ice cream on a trip to the Tokyo Disneyland Resort and liked it so much he decided to work with Disney to put it in the games. The characters of Kingdom Hearts II can often be seen eating and talking about this delicious salty-sweet dessert. Enjoy it with your best buddy at twilight.
Ingredients:2 eggs2 c. milk1/3 cup sugar1 t. vanilla1 c. heavy whipping creamsea salt to tasteblue food coloring (optional)
ice pop molds (optional)
Separate the eggs into two good sized bowls and beat the egg whites until stiff. Mix the egg yolks and sugar until thick. Slowly bring milk to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Pour hot milk into yolk/sugar mixture and mix well. Pour milk/yolk/sugar mixture back into pot and heat on medium until thicker to make a custard. Do not boil. Pour custard in with beaten egg whites and mix well. Add sea salt (keeping adding salt until it tastes salty sweet). Put mixture in fridge to cool. Once cool, add cream, vanilla and coloring to mixture. Freeze, following your ice cream maker’s instructions. If you wish, get some ice pop molds. Spray the inside of these with very little PAM spray (or something similar). Then pour the ice cream into the molds right after it comes out of the ice cream maker. Pop the lid on and the stick in and freeze for at least two hours.
Yo guys, can we make this at Edie’s party?